the Van Dyke's

the Van Dyke's

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is June 29 already... where has the month gone?!?! Tomorrow also marks a special day for us, as we celebrate Chloe's 3rd birthday. I can't even believe that my itty bitty baby is going to be 3 already! We have a fun Mermaid Pool Party planned for Saturday, and she is EXCITED!!! Tomorrow (are you sick of me starting a sentence with "tomorrow" yet...LOL), well, tomorrow is not only her birthday, but it's also a day we've been waiting for since March 7. Claudia is scheduled to see Dr. Cassidy @ DeVos Children's Hospital regarding her Scoliosis. We've been told the appointment will last at least 2 hours, plus we have to be there a 1/2 hour before the appointment... I have a feeling it's going to be a long day. While I myself am very nervous and anxious about tomorrow (there's that word again), I am also very relieved that Claudia is being seen by the best of the best. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about DCH, and I am very confident that we'll get answers and have a plan of action to help treat her Scoliosis. We would GREATLY appreciate extra thoughts and prayers tomorrow as we begin yet another new journey for our family.

Please continue to pray for Jon too. He is 4 days into his antibiotics and he is feeling the exhaustion aspect of the meds. As much as I hate seeing him so sick, I know the meds seem to be working and that's what we want! He hasn't worked full days the last 2 days, but that's been a blessing considering how hot it is here, and he's tried to use the down time to rest. We are also going to be heading up to the Mackinac Bridge next week with Jon's parents. It will be SO good for us to get away for a few days... we desperately need a little break.

We have a very busy weekend ahead with the doctors appointment and then Chloe's party on Saturday, but we are doing our best to Make EVERY moment count!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment